I love painted nails. Nothing appeases my OCD like a perfect paint job, and I feel like I forgot a shoe if I leave the house for a big party or event without painted nails. Like accessories, I think they are the perfect touch for a completely polished and pulled together look. These newspaper nails are the perfect way to change up your old paint routine.
(Image from sandyleestyle.blogspot.com)
How to do Newspaper Nails
This hot-off-the-press look is easier than you’d think.
1. Paint nails desired color and let dry completely.
2. Pour some rubbing alcohol in a dish.
3. Dip entire nail into rubbing alcohol, one at a time.
4. Hold newspaper strips on nail for 30 seconds. Remove & repeat on selected nails.
5. Let dry, and finish with a clear protective coat to seal the deal!
[how to do newspaper nails, best colors for newspaper nails, best nailpolish for newspaper nails, nailpolish shatters]